- Lieba Marcus Holistic and Beauty Therapist
- I am a Holistic and Beauty Therapist. I've been a therapist for over 13 years. I love what I do and am very passionate about my work. I offer a full range of treatments from standard Beauty treatments to more relaxing and Holistic ones.
Tuesday, 24 February 2015
Welcome to my blog.
Please note I am currently not working for the next two weeks
I am a holistic therapist with over 14 years in the industry.
I absolutely love what I do with a passion, love the interaction with my clients and that wonderful feeling of making someone's day just that little bit nicer.
I offer a full range of treatments and have recently also started working with Vacuum cups which are amazing - brilliant for cellulite and helping increase circulation in areas of concern.
I only offer treatments to female clients.
All treatments are valid for 4 months from the day of purchase
Thank you for visiting my blog.
Tuesday, 6 August 2013
Well this is a bit WOW!
I love what I do but am not very good at promoting myself very well... but that is the challenge here - to try and promote myself as a Holistic and Beauty Therapist, as well as my 100% natural products that I offer, and who knows meet like minded people, learn and share our knowledge together and take it from there
Here are a few of my products that I make myself and this is just the beginning, now that I am back in London I and availability here is so much easier I intend of widening my range of products that I offer.....
This is my 100% natural Lavender infused Oil
It is not an Aromatherapy oil, (although I have added some Lavender Aromatherapy Essential oil to it, to help add a bit more fragrance).
- 100% natural (Cypriot) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Lavender flowers and Leafs from my garden
- Lavender Aromatherapy Essential oil
It can be used in the bath, directly on your skin or just to smell.
This is my 100% natural Beeswax cream
- 100% natural (Cypriot) Beeswax,
- 100% natural (Cypriot) Extra Virgin Olive Oil,
- Lavender Aromatherapy Essential oil.
It can be used as a lip balm, sensitive skin, chapped / damaged skin, or used as a body balm.
If you would like any of these products or more information please feel free to get in contact with me.
Lots of love and light